Camp Seph Mack Cub & Webelos Camp
Camp Seph Mack Cub & Webelos Camp
Give your pack a summer camp experience they’ll always remember. Our highly motivated and trained staff offers an outstanding program filled with fun activities and much more!
Camp Seph Mack is located in Yellow Creek State Park east of Indiana, PA on the banks of the 720-acre Yellow Creek Lake. With over 4,000 feet of lake frontage, Camp Speh Mack offers many of the same programs as larger camps in a smaller, more intimate setting. Fully equipped with pavilion shelters, dining hall, running water, cabins, and modern facilities and equipment, Camp Seph Mack has a long history of providing the best in Scout summer camping.
At Camp Seph Mack, participants stay in wall tents on platforms with cots and eat in our full-service dining hall. Camp Seph Mack provides a safe and fun way to experience the great outdoors!
The program at Camp Seph Mack's Cub and Webelos Resident camp focuses on the fun Scouts can have at camp shooting BB guns and archery, swimming, boating, learning about nature and much more. Scouts travel around camp in age group dens so they can receive an age-appropriate program when they arrive in each program area and work on age-specific Cub Scout advancements. Cub and Webelos Resident Camp culminates in an exciting campfire program.
2019 CAMP DATES
|Session||Dates||Days of the Week|
|Cub & Webelos (3 Day)||July 28-31, 2019||Sunday - Wednesday|
2019 Cub & Webelos Resident Camp Fees
Early Bird - Pay in Full by 4-1-2019
Regular - Pay in Full by 6-1-2019
Late - Pay in Full 6-2-2019 or after
Discounts and Incentives
- NEW – Sibling Discount– 15% off second and subsequent youth Scout camp fees. (Applies across different LHC resident camps – Boy Scout, Cub, Webelos sessions. Discount applied to second/later registration)
- Low Rate Lock-In– Scouts joining after March 1 and campership recipients are locked into the lowest rate at camp.
- Free Adults -Earn free adult attendees based on the number of Scouts who attend the same camp session:
- 6-11 Scouts = 1 Free Adult
- 12-17 Scouts = 2 Free Adults
- 18-23 Scouts = 3 Free Adults
- 24-29 Scouts = 4 Free Adults
- 30-35 Scouts = 5 Free Adults
- Additional Free adult at 36, 42, 48, 54 Scouts etc.
- Second Session Discount– 25% discount off camp fees for a second session. Applies to youth or adult camp fees at a Laurel Highlands Council resident camp. (Day Camp, NYLT, and National High Adventure Base participation does not qualify)
- Unit Recruiting Discount– Recruit a unit bringing at least 10 youth that has never been to Heritage Reservation or Camp Seph Mack and receive a $40 discount for each youth attendee in your unit (not to exceed the number of youth attendees in the other unit).
- Camp Staff Referral – Refer a new camp staff member who gets hired and works all summer to receive $100 in Camp Trading Post Credit.
- Camperships – Financial assistance is available for Laurel Highlands Council Scouts with financial need to attend an LHC summer resident camp program. Applications due March 1
- Camp Keepsake – All campers will receive a camp specific keepsake.
|October 1, 2018 until January 31, 2019||Unit “Save a Space” Deposit - $200/Troop or Crew, $100/Pack
|January 31 to April 1, 2019||Individual Deposits - $20/Boy Scout Resident Camper, $5/Cub or Web Resident Camper, $25 per Eagle Base Camper
|By April 1, 2019||Pay in full by April 1 to receive lowest (Early Bird) camp price.|
|April 2 to June 1, 2019||Pay in full by June 1 to receive regular camp price.|
|After June 1, 2019||Pay in full after June 1 and receive the third (Late) camp price|
Highlights for 2019
- Knights of the Roundtable theme
- More coming soon!