Camp Guyasuta is excited to have expanded our McGinnis Education Center to accommodate larger corporations and organizations for their next meeting or retreat. Because of its easy access and comfortable atmosphere, the facility has been embraced by corporate, religious, educational and non-profit organizations of all types.
Call to schedule your next event 412-782-2669
- McGinnis Education Center has a dormitory sleeping area that sleeps 156 people.
- Two floors consist of 9 rooms each sleeping eight people on four bunk beds and 2 rooms that also sleep six and have a private bathroom. There is also a ladies and men's room on each floor with multiple showers in each. Building is ADA Compliant and it is a "LEED" certified Green Building.
- Lodging Cost $15.00 per person per night with a minimum of 60 paid persons to open the second floor.
- Min of 25 people, Max of 156 people in this building additional buildings can be added to accommodate larger groups.
McGINNIS EDUCATION CENTER
- Conferences can be held in our 100 x 40 Great Room (consist of North & South Wing).
- It can also be subdivided into the North and South Wings to accommodate more than one group.
- The North Wing includes an additional 18 x 10 conference room.
|Meeting Room||Dimensions||Theater Style||Banquet||Class Room||U Shaped||Price|
|Great Room||100 x 40||300||300||144||85||$600.00 Day|
|North Wing||50 x 40||175||160||81||42||$400.00 Day|
|South Wing||45 x 40||130||120||57||36||$300.00 Day|
- Comprehensive A/V equipment
- WIFI accessible
- Picnic Pavilion Outside
- Catering Service Available
- No Candles or Open Flames are permitted in the Building
Meals and Lodging are an additional per person fee
- Breakfast - $5.00
- Lunch - $6.00
- Dinner - $12.00
- Beverage Area - $3.00
- Lodging - $15.00 per night
Blue & Gold Banquet / Court of Honor Fee
- $10.00 per person includes use of building and lunch. Min 50 people
- $16.00 per person includes use of building and dinner. Min 50 people