Summer Camp Resources and Forms
Summer Camp Resources and Forms
Below you will find guides, forms, and other resources to help you make the most of your summer camp experience with the Laurel Highlands Council.
2019 Guidebooks will be posted as soon as they are ready. Until then, the 2018 Guidebooks will give you a good idea of how Heritage Reservation and Camp Seph Mack operate as well as the program they offer.
- 2018 Camp Fees, Dates, and Incentives
- 2019 Campership Application
- 2019 Registration Individual Information Required
- Camp Leader Appreciation Letter Form
- Early Arrival Request (Heritage Reservation Only)
- For 2019 Early Arrival for Camps Freedom and Liberty will be signed up for through your existing summer camp registration. If you need assistance, contact the LHC Camping Department at 412-325-7921.
- Background Clearances
- LHC Camp Roster Form - Please bring four copies to camp: one for medical checks, one for the camp office, one for swim checks, and one to post in your campsite.
- Rosters can also be generated directly from the online registration site.
- Scout Early Release Form
- Summer Camp Refund Request Form
- Where Do Your Camp Fees Go?
- Suggested Camp Independence Packing List
Summer Camp Registration System (Scoutingevent.com) Tutorials
- How to set up a MyRoster Account to simplify adding event registrants
- How to use the Parent Portal feature of Scoutingevent.com
- How to sign up for Merit Badges and Activities in Scoutingevent.com
Pre-Camp Information Meeting Recordings
- Heritage Boy Scout and High Adventure Programs
- Heritage Cub Scout Programs
- BSA Health & Medical Record Parts A and B - Required for Camp Independence Cub Resident, 3-night Webelos Resident, Rookie Camp, Pack Camp, Family Adventure Camp, and Camp Seph Mack Cub & Webelos Resident Camp.
- BSA Health & Medical Record Parts A, B, and C - Required for all Boy Scout Resident Camps, Eagle Base, and Camp Independence 4-day Webelos Sessions.
- BSA Health & Medical Form FAQ
- LHC Supplemental Medical Form - Complete and attach to all medical forms.
- Unit Prescription Drug Distribution Record Form - USe this form to track the distribution of medication within your campsite. Turn it in at the end of the week.
- Immunization Exemption Request Form - Attach to Health & Medical Record
- 2019 MedExpress Discount Camp Physical Flyer - Print and take with you to receive a discounted physical for camp. Discount only available for youth attending camp.
Menus and Meals
- Special Dietary Needs Request - Must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to attendance
- Heritage Menus
- 2018 Camp Seph Mack Menu
Program and Advancement Resources
- Pre-Camp Swim Classification Form
- Online Heritage Trading Post - Order shirts and other items ahead of camp
- 2018 Camp Freedom and Liberty Advancement Schedule and Activity Plan - help Scouts plan their activities
- 2018 3-Day Cub Resident Camp Advancement Covered
- 2018 3 & 4-Day Webelos Resident Camp Advancement Covered
- Camp Awards Information
- Eagle Base Resident and Day Trek Release Forms
- ATV Adventure Release Form - One of two releases required
- ASI ATV Program Release - One of two releases required
- Lower Caving Release Form
- Rappelling Release Form
- Wilderness Voyageurs Release Form (Youth) - Required for rafting, fly fishing, and mountain biking participants.
- Wilderness Voyageurs Release Form (Adult) - Required for rafting, fly fishing, and mountain biking participants
- Sporting Clays Release
- Nemacolin Ropes Course Release
- Camp Seph Mack
- 2018 Cub & Webelos Requirements Covered
- 2018 Merit Badge and Advancement Schedule Updated 3.17.18
- 2018 Merit Badge Pre-Requisites Updated 3.17.18
- 2018 Master Program Schedule
- Brownsea Island Awards
- Bicycle Usage Agreement
- Camp Cooking Challenge
- Commissioner Award
- Knotmaster Award
- Master Fire Builder
- Power Patrol Award
- Campsite Inspection Form
- Unit Check-In Procedures
- Camp Seph Mack
- Heritage Reservation
Camp Evaluation Forms
- Camp Seph Mack Boy Scout (Online Evaluation Form)
- Camp Seph Mack Cub Scout (Online Evaluation Form)
- Camp Freedom and Liberty (Online Evaluation Form)
- Camp Independence (Online Evaluation Form)
- Eagle Base (Online Evaluation Form)
Camp Promotion Resources
Why Camp and Scouting?
- Tufts study confirms: Scouting builds character - Bryan on Scouting Blog
- Harris Interactive Study - Boy Scout Summer Camp - Benefits Every Leader Should Know
- Harris Interactive Study - Boy Scout Summer Camp - Benefits Every Parent Should Know
- Harris Interactive Study - Boy Scout Summer Camp - Full Study
- 2018 Boy Scout Resident Camp Promo Video
- 2018 Cub Scout Resident Camp Promo Video
- 2018 Eagle Base Promo Video
Printed Resources (Hard Copies Available through the LHC Camping Department)