2020 Summer Camp
Registration for 2020 opens May 1 for units attending in 2019 to reserve the same camp session and same campsite for 2020. June 1 registration opens first come, first served. A Scout is Trustworthy!
2019 Summer Camp
Registration for 2019 opens May 1 for units attending in 2018 to reserve the same camp session and same campsite for 2019. June 1, registration opens first come, first served. A Scout is Trustworthy!
2019 Camp Dates
|Week 1||June 23-29||Sun-Sat|
|Week 2||June 30 - July 6||Sun-Sat|
|Week 3||July 7-13||Sun-Sat|
|Week 4||July 14-20||Sun-Sat|
|Week 5||July 21-27||Sun-Sat|
|Week 6||July 28- August 3||Sun-Sat|
2019 Camp Fees
2019 camp fees will be the same as in 2018.
|Boy Scout Resident Camp||
Pay in Full by:
Pay in Full by:
Pay in Full:
6-2-2019 or After:
|Eagle Base/Day Trek||$420||$420||$445||$445||$470||$470|
Programs with an additional cost:
- $25 added = Shotgun Merit Badge
- $50 added = Water Sports Merit Badge
Discounts and Incentives
- NEW - Sibling Discount - 15% off second and subsequent youth Scout camp fees. (Applies across different LHC resident camps - Boy Scout, Cub, Webelos sessions. Discount applied to second/later registration.)
- Low Rate Lock-In - Webelos cross-overs, Scouts joining after March 1, and campership recipients are locked into the lowest rate for camp.
Free Adults - Earn free adult attendees based on the number of Scouts who attend the same camp session:
- 6-11 Scouts = 1 Free Adult
- 12-17 Scouts = 2 Free Adults
- 18-23 Scouts = 3 Free Adults
- 24-29 Scouts = 4 Free Adults
- 30-35 Scouts = 5 Free Adults
- Additional Free adult at 36, 42, 48, 54 Scouts etc.
- Second Session Discount - 25% discount off camp fees for a second session. Applies to youth or adult camp fees at a Laurel Highlands Council resident camp (Day Camp, NYLT, and National High Adventure Base participation does not qualify)
- Unit Recruiting Discount - Recruit a unit bringing at least 10 youth that has never been to Heritage Reservation or Camp Seph Mack and receive a $40 discount for each youth attendee in your unit (not to exceed the number of youth attendees in the other unit).
- Camp Staff Referral - Refer a new camp staff member who gets hired and works all summer to receive $100 in Camp Trading Post Credit.
- Free Week for CITs - CITs will receive a free week of summer camp for completing the full CIT program (4-week minimum). Fees must be paid in advance and will be refunded upon completion.
- Camperships - Financial assistance is available for Laurel Highlands Council Scouts with financial need to attend an LHC summer resident camp program. Applications due March 1.
- Camp Keepsake - All campers will receive a camp specific keepsake.
2019 Program Highlights
- Nearly 60 merit badge opportunities including 9 Eagle-required badges.
- BSA Complete Angler fishing instruction program taught by BSA and PA Fish Commission certified instructors
- New early morning activities - Iron Man 2.0, the Daybreak Dart 3k, outdoor painting, and First Light Fishing
- Trail to First Class first year camper program
- Shooting Sports: Rifle, Shotgun, Archery, 3D Archery, Sporting Arrows, Chalk Ball, Tomahawk and knife throwing
- Aquatics: Canoeing, Kayaking, SUP, Motorboating, Snorkeling, Sailing, Waterskiing, Mile Swim, KeyLog rolling, and more!
- C.O.P.E. and Climbing program
- Day Trek – daily high adventure excursions for older Scouts and the ATV Adventure program
- Adult leader training including Scoutmaster Specific and Introduction to Outdoor Leadership Skills
- Much, much more!
For more program information and the 2018 Heritage Reservation Guidebook check out the Summer Camp Resources page.
|Now until January 31, 2019||Unit “Save a Space” Deposit - $200/Troop or Crew
|January 31 to April 1, 2019||Individual Deposits - $20/Boy Scout Resident Camper, $25 per Eagle Base Resident Camper
|By April 1, 2019||Pay in full by April 1 to receive lowest (Early Bird) camp price.|
|April 2 to June 1, 2019||Pay in full by June 1 to receive regular camp price.|
|After June 1, 2019||Pay in full after June 1 and receive the third (Late) camp price|